We appreciate your initiative to become more involved and help alleviate the Syrian crisis. There are a number of things that you can do to help:
- Join the UFS mailing list for action alerts and our latest news.
- Voices for Syria Speakers Bureau UFS can help provide you with a speaker who is active and well-informed about the Syrian Revolution and its dynamics. We have worked with a number of universities across the U.S. to help them offer lectures that were either open to the campus community or tailored for a particular course. We can also work with you to organize something for your local community.
- Are you a student? Organize an event:
- Host Voices for Syria Speakers Bureau Contact your local universities and colleges and work with them to organize a Syria event on their campuses.
- Candle Light Vigil silently honoring the 60,000+ dead and 200,000+ missing
- Walk for Syria to raise much-needed humanitarian aid
- Write a letter to your local papers (and school papers) voicing your support for the Syrian people’s demand for freedom, dignity, and democracy. Encourage others to do so as well.
- Call or send a message to your senators and representatives, urging them to promote further action in support of the Syrian people. You could also organize a letter campaign to make it a community project.
- Contact UFS if you have an idea for a project and would like our assistance; we will offer help in any way that we can.
Get involved and be a part of the revolution to free Syria!